chicoazuls Everton v Southampton Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAMPBELL'S SOUPDRAGON

Player Valuation: Free Transfer
All this told me was that we have just as many dickheads in Soton as we do in any other run of the mill cities, except perhaps that those dickheads in your city (Is it a city?) like to write aboot it using the kind of diction that a pissed up Giles Brandriff would be conceitedly proud of.

Everton 1 Soton 1 Typical borefest from two teams destined to just hang on in the division while their Cities are plundered by the same parasitic Bohemian Muppets that own the teams

malcson

Player Valuation: £8m
Is online now on that jarg Grand Old Team website.

Quick question, why are people reprimanded in the forum for swearing and reminded that children may be viewing, yet the linked article in the main site (that requires no log in) is littered with swearing. I’m not against the swearing it’s the apparent double standards that surprised me?

Groucho

Staff member
Quick question, why are people reprimanded in the forum for swearing and reminded that children may be viewing, yet the linked article in the main site (that requires no log in) is littered with swearing. I’m not against the swearing it’s the apparent double standards that surprised me?
Hello very much.

Fair and logical question. The quick answer is that’s this has always been the case. @GrandOldTeam ultimately has editorial control for the sites’ articles and we have never sought to remove swears from them.

The rules have always been exclusively for the forum, many specifically for the Everton forum, and they will continue unchanged until there is further notice.

Thank you a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks