• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct mate.

City were a flag of convenience for us in those recent seasons when they kept Liverpool from winning a few titles.

Now Lverpool are utter muck you have to ask yourself why on earth people are still crowing at any trophy they win.

They are a financially doped football club buying their way into the record books.
There's blues about on twitter who you would be forgiven for thinking are city fans, it's real cringe stuff

I don't really actively like or dislike City to be honest

I feel about them in a similar manner to other great sides since the PL Era started such as United, Arsenal and Chelsea

I don't really want them to win anything, but if they can prevent you-know-who from winning some things then I'll tolerate it, but I'm not going to really cheer them on or be happy when they win things

Sadly we're so far behind clubs like City at this stage that we may as well be playing a totally different sport

I can't really blame some Evertonians if they take some secondary enjoyment from City winning and playing nice togger whilst they do. What has our own club given us to celebrate for the past 25+ years?

There's blues about on twitter who you would be forgiven for thinking are city fans, it's real cringe stuff
It's misguided now.

Liverpool are over as a title threat for the forseeable and City are wiping away our records.

I think the Kopites will be more delighted with City winning stuff as it winds up United fans.

"We have just 18, 19 players. Our depth is so, so small, maybe the smallest one in the Premier League by far," Guardiola told Sky Sports. "It's important that we don't have injuries but we have an incredible methodology for training to manage the fatigue and avoid injuries.
lol

Thought Inter were great against AC but they wont have faced a team like City, fancy City strongly and i hope City win it.
I hope Fiorentina dry bum West Ham also

Last edited:
City will never, ever get a better opportunity than this to enter the record books. It would be comical if Inter best them lol

My mate is a lifelong city fan, used to go home and away in div 2. Kept his season ticket even though he has lived in Perth for about 15 years.

He just managed to score a ticket for the final, so flies home from a minesite on Thursday, has 30 minutes to get off the plane, get his bags, drive to other teminal and check in for flight to Istanbul and flies home on Sunday.

A hell of a.trip, so would be very pleased for him if they win it

My mate is a lifelong city fan, used to go home and away in div 2. Kept his season ticket even though he has lived in Perth for about 15 years.

He just managed to score a ticket for the final, so flies home from a minesite on Thursday, has 30 minutes to get off the plane, get his bags, drive to other teminal and check in for flight to Istanbul and flies home on Sunday.

A hell of a.trip, so would be very pleased for him if they win it
When I had a paddock season ticket years ago , we used to meet some city fans in the Abbey before they got their arabian sugar daddy.They were good lads and when we went to the etihad we met them in manchester and they looked after us. They even got us season tickets that some of their mates lent them so we got in for nix. I have'nt seen them for years as I can't make the match now , but I've always been made up for them and their success. I hope they win the EC, but I have a fear Inter might use every nasty trick in the book to thwart them.

The rs will hate it if city win the treble,
They don't want them or any English team to win in Europe ( including England) In case there self appointed European royalty title is threatened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back