• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

CL Final Inter Milan v Man City. Saturday 10th June 8pm KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's great that they've kept Liverpool's hands off a few titles, but I've seen my football team assembled with cast offs and bargain basement signings win league titles and a European trophy by a genius ex-player manager, and that's something none of those City fans can ever say.

There's a difference to what they feel and what we felt.
7/1 remember?

By the way, I thought Inter were the better organised team on the night and had the best chances.
They were, and they didn’t approach the game defensively as was the lazy Italian stereotype before the game, they played good stuff.

They were, and they didn’t approach the game defensively as was the lazy Italian stereotype before the game, they played good stuff.

City looked petrified at HT.

If Lukaku scored that header, or the one in time added on goes in, City lose that final.

I remember it. I just cant understand the point you're attempting to make...
One second Inter were the best thing ever, next second it's great City won cos it's kept the reds down. I'm getting the idea you might be dominic cummings!

One second Inter were the best thing ever, next second it's great City won cos it's kept the reds down. I'm getting the idea you might be dominic cummings!
I never said that though did I?

I think this is called 'putting a straw man up'.

I dont buy that.

Inter have a predator in Lautaro Martínez. And I wouldn't bet against Lukaku/Dzeko getting one last chance at a major club trophy and seizing it.

Dumfries will be handful too.

7/1 is crazy odds for me.
go on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back