Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes up to three quarters through the season. But they have just entered an unexpected tailspin, Watford showed that. So now they hit poor form they just want to call the season as it stands and declare themselves winners?
He said they have been the best team so far. They have .
Do you honestly think if the league is finished they wont win it.
They probably would not need another point .

Yes up to three quarters through the season. But they have just entered an unexpected tailspin, Watford showed that. So now they hit poor form they just want to call the season as it stands and declare themselves winners?

I've got a 12hr shift tomorrow. I'm sure if i do really well for 8hrs and then go home they'll still give me my full wage though right?

He said they have been the best team so far. They have .
Do you honestly think if the league is finished they wont win it.
They probably would not need another point .
I do not mind them having some sort of pendant or plaque for outstanding achievement, I will accept that, as for all the things we can blame them for, I do not think the pandemic is their fault.
But they cannot be allowed the famous Premier League Trophy with its little gold crown, that is witheld for teams who are able to complete a full season and finish on top of the league.

I do not mind them having some sort of pendant or plaque for outstanding achievement, I will accept that, as for all the things we can blame them for, I do not think the pandemic is their fault.
But they cannot be allowed the famous Premier League Trophy with its little gold crown, that is witheld for teams who are able to complete a full season and finish on top of the league.
I didn't say that they should get it.
I said they have been the best team.
The Brighton chairman said they are best team and it would be unjust if they dont.
He may be right . But he is entitled to have that view

Talks about arrogance in one breath, and purports to speak on behalf of other members of the forum in the next. Interesting.

“Never going to happen” = Arrogant and dismissive.
“Never going to happen IMO” = Polite and considerate.
Dixie Dean scored 60 goals in one season. Fact. Not IMHO. Polite, considerate and true. Jeeves agrees.

IMHO, George Camsell who scored 59 goals in 37 games but deserves to be recognised as achieving more because Arsenal gifted Dixie 3 goals in the last game and Dixie took 39 games. Arrogant and dismissive. Jeeves cannot compute.

I didn't say that they should get it.
I said they have been the best team.
The Brighton chairman said they are best team and it would be unjust if they dont.
He may be right . But he is entitled to have that view
I know and I understand it probably will not be your decision to make. But a pendant / plaque is sufficient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back