Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve not dodged any question. It’s a foolish question to ask anyone on an Everton forum if they are a Liverpool fan. For starters, if I were, I’d guess I’d be unlikely to come clean so readily just because I’m asked.

“Nothing I say can be believed”. I’m not giving evidence, mate. I’m just sharing my views on the Footy. You don’t have to agree, but I find it disrespectful to imply they aren’t really my views and are just designed to inflame.

It doesn’t keep me awake at night, like, but I appreciate you find my posts entertaining, even if that’s not what they are necessarily for. I’ll take that as a veiled compliment, whether it’s intended to be or not.
You've not dodged any question? Well yes you have.You were asked if you were a Liverpool supporter, said you were, and then said you might not be, or words to that effect.

It isn't disrespectful to imply anything about your views on 'Footy'. What is disrespectful is you coming here and giving views which are anti- Everton FC.
And just to clarify, there's no implication. I'm sure you mean every word you say.

You told us you were a massive Liverpool supporter and later said you were unlikely to be honest about it. What we do know is that you don't support Everton, so, no one cares about your views.

I don't see any point in continuing this exchange because I've made my thoughts clear. You can have the last word.

You've not dodged any question? Well yes you have.You were asked if you were a Liverpool supporter, said you were, and then said you might not be, or words to that effect.

It isn't disrespectful to imply anything about your views on 'Footy'. What is disrespectful is you coming here and giving views which are anti- Everton FC.
And just to clarify, there's no implication. I'm sure you mean every word you say.

You told us you were a massive Liverpool supporter and later said you were unlikely to be honest about it. What we do know is that you don't support Everton, so, no one cares about your views.

I don't see any point in continuing this exchange because I've made my thoughts clear. You can have the last word.

Genuine question. How? I basically only watch Everton and I’m already bored. You watch all sorts of mad stuff, what are you replacing it with?

Yeh I watch lots and I miss it but I’ve got a load of books I want to get read, want to get back into writing, my Saturday’s are free for hiking now where they weren’t before, I’ve got lots of neglected Warhammer etc.

No footy so off to see this today. Any of the RS posters on here are welcome to join me!!

Attachments

• when-theres-asignadmitting-if-it-wasnt-for-everton-you-wouldnt-7815653.webp
    when-theres-asignadmitting-if-it-wasnt-for-everton-you-wouldnt-7815653.webp
    37.6 KB · Views: 163

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back