Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He makes such a huge difference. A threat down the right which we lack when Neville/Hibbert is playing.

Until the thread police arrive....

On form, he's up there with the best full backs in the league right now. His defending has come on a power since the start of the season and going forward he's a real threat.

On form, he's up there with the best full backs in the league right now. His defending has come on a power since the start of the season and going forward he's a real threat.

Just shows what a run of games can do for a player, it actually helps them go from promising youngster to established Prem player.

Couldn't agree more. I tried to but I couldn't.

Or just maybe moyes got it spot on and the year playing on the wing helped him massively to acclimatise to PL football and also aid in his excellent attacking threat from RB where he is now also learning the values of defending too.

Him and stones could be our RB's for the next 10yrs.
Promising stuff.

His crossing has been superb at times this year. I was worried that'd do him in as he was a poor crosser when he played on the wing. Good to see him developing his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.