Computer games.

I'm seriously considering getting Dayz for the PS4. Has anyone played it lately? I know the developers gets a lot of flack for the lack of bug fixes amongst other things. But I've played The Forest, which is decent, and a lot of The Long Dark, which is great, but the PvP aspect of Dayz really intrigues me and has done for years before it came to PS4. I pondered getting a gaming PC just for it at one stage.

Some of the reviews are shocking whereas some are very good. It seems to completely split opinion. Might pick it up second hand in case it's dire.

I'm seriously considering getting Dayz for the PS4. Has anyone played it lately? I know the developers gets a lot of flack for the lack of bug fixes amongst other things. But I've played The Forest, which is decent, and a lot of The Long Dark, which is great, but the PvP aspect of Dayz really intrigues me and has done for years before it came to PS4.

Some of the reviews are shocking whereas some are very good. It seems to completely split opinion. Might pick it up second hand in case it's dire.

Glitches for days

I'm seriously considering getting Dayz for the PS4. Has anyone played it lately? I know the developers gets a lot of flack for the lack of bug fixes amongst other things. But I've played The Forest, which is decent, and a lot of The Long Dark, which is great, but the PvP aspect of Dayz really intrigues me and has done for years before it came to PS4. I pondered getting a gaming PC just for it at one stage.

Dayz could've been a top level game but it really is poorly made. It's as bad as it was about 6 years ago.

Dayz could've been a top level game but it really is poorly made. It's as bad as it was about 6 years ago.
That seems to be the general consensus. Ever since it launched I’ve been waiting for a similar game on consoles but there doesn’t seem to be anything. I would have thought that someone would have copied it by now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back