Computer games.

Back on the FM train for me.
Unbelievable the amount of ropey stuff they let slide year after year and still charge full price for. Set-pieces are still terrible and international management still hasn't been made playable. Always seems to have a few different player interaction bugs as well that are simply impossible to have missed during testing but always make it into final release.

Will always be the way though because despite the massive holes it's still light years ahead of anything else. I'll be on it purely because it's on GamePass and despite all my moans it's a fine game. Be a long time before I purchase it individually with the current attitude to developing it.

Unbelievable the amount of ropey stuff they let slide year after year and still charge full price for. Set-pieces are still terrible and international management still hasn't been made playable. Always seems to have a few different player interaction bugs as well that are simply impossible to have missed during testing but always make it into final release.

Will always be the way though because despite the massive holes it's still light years ahead of anything else. I'll be on it purely because it's on GamePass and despite all my moans it's a fine game. Be a long time before I purchase it individually with the current attitude to developing it.
Oh I didn't get last years, so 21 -> 23 for me, and I'm okay with it. It feels samey but at least somewhat different.

I am 100% aware and agree that 22 -> 23 is not even a reskin at this point though, criminal.

Also face generation actually gets worse. It peaked in 2014 or so and has been 100% downhill since then lol Regens (and yourself) look nothing like humans lol

Oh I didn't get last years, so 21 -> 23 for me, and I'm okay with it. It feels samey but at least somewhat different.

I am 100% aware and agree that 22 -> 23 is not even a reskin at this point though, criminal.

Also face generation actually gets worse. It peaked in 2014 or so and has been 100% downhill since then lol Regens (and yourself) look nothing like humans lol

Its so true

o7xlma89wtl91.jpg

Its so true

o7xlma89wtl91.jpg
2012-2018 were good, 2016-17 looked human, after that they "REVAMPED THE TECHNOLOGY", and it wasn't for the better, let me tell ya.

2010 had it's own issues with players looking very weird, so that pic just has a very good example.

Either way, confusing decision to ruin it further this year.

Regen faces get turned off as standard, same goes for the 3D match engine. 2D or go home, that way I can at least pretend the goals look good. My imagination is better than their terrible graphics and animations.

Regen faces get turned off as standard, same goes for the 3D match engine. 2D or go home, that way I can at least pretend the goals look good. My imagination is better than their terrible graphics and animations.
Eh, preference is preference.

Just a shame they're so clearly overlooking something like that, which for 99.9% people is the regular/main screen.

Stuck trying to complete the last couple bits on Hollow Knight to get the 112% completion. So bloody difficult. I can never resolve the dilemma of when to leave a game and move on. I should be playing the HZD frozen wilds dlc by now. I say to myself to just play the games, enjoy them and don't worry about doing everything but if they are as well made as HK you feel like you are just enjoying playing it no matter for how long. Which is the point of gaming, to enjoy, but then in every game it gets to the part where I am questioning myself as to whether I am doing this boss level for the 50th time because it's fun or because I have OCD forcing me to do it! Agggghhh

I'll be 80 still saying im going to finish Mario 64 at the rate I get through my backlog

As a short break from HK I got my PSVR back off my brother after what must have been more than a year and finally started progressing further in AstroBot and my god the levels are just fantastic fun. Considering the limits of the technology it's amazingly clear and beautiful. I can only imagine how good some of the higher end kits are or will be.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back