Computer games.

This new CODs multiplayer is bad, I can usually ignore silly game design choices (SBMM etc) in COD and still somehow find enjoyment , but I'm struggling to even do that now.

Very bad map design, Sluggish movement, no red dots on minimap, no combat record/leaderboards, bad perk system, bad weapon upgrade system, no hardcore mode (normal games r basically hardcore anyway with how low the time to kill is)

It's pretty obvious most of the dev time has gone into Warzone 2, normal multiplayer COD is dead to me.

This new CODs multiplayer is bad, I can usually ignore silly game design choices (SBMM etc) in COD and still somehow find enjoyment , but I'm struggling to even do that now.

Very bad map design, Sluggish movement, no red dots on minimap, no combat record/leaderboards, bad perk system, bad weapon upgrade system, no hardcore mode (normal games r basically hardcore anyway with how low the time to kill is)

It's pretty obvious most of the dev time has gone into Warzone 2, normal multiplayer COD is dead to me.
Is Warzone that giant map? Where you have like 30 v 30?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back