Computer games.

Great video on what is for me one of the best and most underrated games of the last decade.

Really is a 10 out 10 game imo, so unique relative to everything else in similar genre

Comfortably has the best sound design and positional audio of any game ever as well.

Last edited:

Eeking ever closer to the new God of War.

child-laughing.gif

Gotham Knights getting pretty average reviews which is a shame. Loved the Arkham games.
Give it more than... a few hours is it right now lol ? Most people haven't played it a lot yet.

Most criticisms seem to be that it runs like fresh hot garbage on relatively mid-range systems and the combat is a bit weird (but apparently cuz it's different)... Give it a few patches to iron those out, then play/read/test etc.

Give it more than... a few hours is it right now lol ? Most people haven't played it a lot yet.

Most criticisms seem to be that it runs like fresh hot garbage on relatively mid-range systems and the combat is a bit weird (but apparently cuz it's different)... Give it a few patches to iron those out, then play/read/test etc.
The critic reviews have come in and they are a really mixed bag and they’ll have had a while playing it. I’ll wait and see and will probably end up playing it at some point but I was really excited about it. Sounds like it has a lacklustre story and really repetitive combat. What I loved about the Arkham games was that you could go nuts and just beat everyone up or you could stealth a whole encounter. Seems like that option has been somewhat limited.

The critic reviews have come in and they are a really mixed bag and they’ll have had a while playing it. I’ll wait and see and will probably end up playing it at some point but I was really excited about it. Sounds like it has a lacklustre story and really repetitive combat. What I loved about the Arkham games was that you could go nuts and just beat everyone up or you could stealth a whole encounter. Seems like that option has been somewhat limited.
Critics always get a different version of the released game anyway.

Those things are likely how it will be though - bit midtier everything by early user reviews as well, as well as being buggy (but on release it's apparently normal nowadays)...

Steam Sale in just over an hour people.

Ive got my eye on the new Rimworld DLC, but cos its new it probably wont be on sale, in case people dont know, the DLC is mental.

Raise a family with children, experiment with genetic modifications, and command your own mechanoid army and workforce.

ee91w5iqqrv91.jpg

Steam Sale in just over an hour people.

Ive got my eye on the new Rimworld DLC, but cos its new it probably wont be on sale, in case people dont know, the DLC is mental.

Raise a family with children, experiment with genetic modifications, and command your own mechanoid army and workforce.

ee91w5iqqrv91.jpg

It has also released on GOG. Which means it is DRM free.......which means....*cough cough*

It is so good though, I have been playing through, and it is all the great things about Rimworld, now just with MORE!!!!

I have been an avid Rimworld player since its alpha days thanks to my brother.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back