Computer games.

Meanwhile, on the Rimworld discord.

qe2on0vhily91.png

Strategy games like Crusader kings 3
This is decent value for new from known shop

It's more than powerfull enough to run crusader kings 3, and a lot of more demanding games at lower settings.

I could recommend more if you don't want to play the most demanding games and just want something that will run crusader kings 3 and similar games well.
Could bring the cost down to around £600

The laptop above has a 3050, a modern chipset only released this year, and very capable mobile i5.
The system will play most games available now at 1080p.
It's worth about what Currys are selling it for, actually it's £800 on other sites

This is decent value for new from known shop

It's more than powerfull enough to run crusader kings 3, and a lot of more demanding games at lower settings.

I could recommend more if you don't want to play the most demanding games and just want something that will run crusader kings 3 and similar games well.
Could bring the cost down to around £600

The laptop above has a 3050, a modern chipset only released this year, and very capable mobile i5.
The system will play most games available now at 1080p.
It's worth about what Currys are selling it for, actually it's £800 on other sites
Great advice
Also play vr games using the quest 2

After buying a laptop I got pc gaming bug big time, also realised buying a laptop was a big mistake lol (overheating) got a budget of between 1k to 1.5 k, pls don't recommend building it myself as I am an idiot and have no time, I play all sorts of games just can't decide how high spec I should go, I have 2k monitor which I'm not going to replace so not bothered about 4k gaming, recommends anyone?!?

Does anyone else buy games and then never play them or is that just me?

Have over 150 games on my steam account and haven’t played well over half. Why am I like this and does anyone else do it?

Death Stranding, Resident Evil Village, Outer Worlds, No mans sky, DayZ, Detroit becomes Human, Fallout 76, Rimworld, Fifa 23, all hugely popular games at the time, never played in my library.

Red Dead 2, Microsoft flight sim I put over 100 hours each and then stopped despite them both being one of the best games ever made.

Thanks for the advice lol

Think we’re all just mad at you mate because you won’t build your own!

In all seriousness have a look at Scan, my mate bought one off there and I can vouch for the build quality, seemed very reasonably priced as well.

I imagine with your budget you’ll be looking at a 3060/70 probably.

Think we’re all just mad at you mate because you won’t build your own!

In all seriousness have a look at Scan, my mate bought one off there and I can vouch for the build quality, seemed very reasonably priced as well.

I imagine with your budget you’ll be looking at a 3060/70 probably.
I would deffo mess it up ?yeah that site looks good, just wondering if to push boat out to a 3080....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back