Computer games.

Played BF3 last night for the 1st tim ein months.....got my ass handed to me ALOT , its scary how rusty u get lol

never completed GTA Vice on PSP, just couldnt do the protecting the lorry from the helicopter bit. one time got right to the last part of the task and the lorry blew up - i nearly broke the PSP over my knee at that point

same, but my mate BORROWED fifa 12 4 months ago and scratched it, took a night out instead of a new game and now i am missing it, i'll be getting fifa13 though

Take it to ASDA mate, they repair scratches for a couple of quid. My son's scratched a few, even ringburned a couple and they've always worked afterwards.

Started uncharted 3 last night , was expecting a bit more , i'v seen nothing but amazing reviews for this game , my biggest gripe would be the way Nate at times just seems to bounce off walls , some of the graphics are pretty amazing though .

DayZ.

Emergent game play is rife in this sandbox mod. It's getting pretty freaky in Cherno.

This guy just spawned and was picked up by a 'party bus' that promised to take them to a training camp and get them some decent weapons. Who wouldn't tag along....

[video=youtube;oQQ4N1kMv9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQQ4N1kMv9o[/video]

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back