Confirmed Signing Confirmed: Davy Klaassen -

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was off the pace a bit today in the first half......2nd half he improved a lot. He did some poor passes/touches and also did some good passes/touches. It happens. Sandro and Rooney did exactly the same but paired up to score a good goal and thats what people remember and all the poor touches are forgotten. Same applied to every outfield player today. They are getting to know each other, they are trying to apply a system, they are trying to get up to speed with fitness. It's football so lets not be over critical about a stray pass or the team not being able to string a couple of passes together for a 5 minute spell in a pre-season friendly. Look at it with perspective instead of seeking faults and jumping to silly conclusions that this player is crap and that player is useless. Think about it before being a prat and typing angrily on here (like me at the moment) about how bad we are , how bad the manager is, how bad the board are and remember that you are an Evertonian and love the team and support the team instead of happily /angrily berating anything and everything that is to do with Everton.

Show your worth and back and support the team you profess to love.

Lecture over and please don't take offence.

He was off the pace a bit today in the first half......2nd half he improved a lot. He did some poor passes/touches and also did some good passes/touches. It happens. Sandro and Rooney did exactly the same but paired up to score a good goal and thats what people remember and all the poor touches are forgotten. Same applied to every outfield player today. They are getting to know each other, they are trying to apply a system, they are trying to get up to speed with fitness. It's football so lets not be over critical about a stray pass or the team not being able to string a couple of passes together for a 5 minute spell in a pre-season friendly. Look at it with perspective instead of seeking faults and jumping to silly conclusions that this player is crap and that player is useless. Think about it before being a prat and typing angrily on here (like me at the moment) about how bad we are , how bad the manager is, how bad the board are and remember that you are an Evertonian and love the team and support the team instead of happily /angrily berating anything and everything that is to do with Everton.

Show your worth and back and support the team you profess to love.

Lecture over and please don't take offence.

Nice one mate.

You obviously got laid in the last few hours.

By the January window Chelsea will be sniffing around with talk of Klaassen being the last piece of Conte's jigsaw

I like what I have seen so far. He looks like a proper battler. I think the rest, good link up and finishing, will become evident in time. For now though I see a player who will get stuck in and chase shadows. Got a feeling this lad is going to be a cult hero before long.

Accurate passer and fast to move the ball on. The Camera cant cover the full.pitxh. So one of his supposed biggest strengths off the ball movement, Im looking forward to seeing at Goodison on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.