Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will never get CL football with that bar steward Kenwright in charg

NEVER EVER

The red's are just worried about finishing behind us three years on the spin. Actually no, they think they can win the league. Deluded idiots.

Martinez dealt with the whole 'promised champions league football' thing really well, i found it funny when he said 'the chairman has said we will have a bit of money to spend, and has said we will get in the champions league, i can't wait to see my budget, i thought i heard him say two hundred something, but i don't know what he was talking about'

He seems a LOT different to Moyes, certainly more charismatic and i think this will be really exciting season for us. Will be interested to see the gems he will sign.

Club chairman sets goal of finishing 2 places higher than last season, what a shock!! Have a pop at bill for stagnation or no new stadium or no investment but not when he states the obvious.

When he sticks his hand in his pocket and backs the manager with enough money to achieve a top 4 finish then yes chat on all day

Kenwright needs to shut his trap and get the club sold to someone with more than £3.50 in there bank account

Bill is an embarrassment to the club, he has signed a manager who has just relegated his club and were expected believe because ' martinez i'll get you in the cjampions league' he will

the only person i know who trusts blue bills ' gut instincts' is himslef

all that said i will support hte manager but don't expect anywhere near top 6 or even 7

i'm simply going on his record as like i said blue's gut instincts are worthless

as are his remarks on Moyes whom was an average manager who won nothing

Well that gave me the biggest YAWN I've done in days

Have a day off.....ffs.

Martinez dealt with the whole 'promised champions league football' thing really well, i found it funny when he said 'the chairman has said we will have a bit of money to spend, and has said we will get in the champions league, i can't wait to see my budget, i thought i heard him say two hundred something, but i don't know what he was talking about'

He seems a LOT different to Moyes, certainly more charismatic and i think this will be really exciting season for us. Will be interested to see the gems he will sign.
That would be 200 Pounds.

Lets see after the window how much money Martinez has spent that is not from the Felliani deal

Bill is an embarrassment to the club, he has signed a manager who has just relegated his club and were expected believe because ' martinez i'll get you in the cjampions league' he will

the only person i know who trusts blue bills ' gut instincts' is himslef

all that said i will support hte manager but don't expect anywhere near top 6 or even 7

i'm simply going on his record as like i said blue's gut instincts are worthless

as are his remarks on Moyes whom was an average manager who won nothing

I don't know if you aware but we've been in recession for the last 5/6 yrs....nobody is buying Football clubs, apart from the Middle East, so for me Bill ain't an embarrassment, he's one of us...suppose you think QPR, Wolves, Liverpool, Aston Villa, Blackburn, Portsmouth have all benefited from Foreign owners.

Why can we get anywhere near 6/7 place, because we have a new Manager, it will still be the same core players.

Your remark about Moyes been average is verging on the side of delusion, suppose you weren't around when Walter was Manager, cos we were flying in the Prem league weren't we with quality players like Gazza and Ginola and we also had a state of the art training complex at Bellefield didn't we with quality youth players that could come into the first team.

Moyes was more than average, he changed the direction of the Club, it's now up to Martinez to push us on.

Really pleased that Martinez has got the gig. The flashes of really top notch attacking football we produced in the last two years will hopefully be a lot more commonplace.....we create chances, and normally plenty of them. Get Jela firing again or get a striker in who is bang on form and we will surprise a few this coming season.
The doubters have been demanding more flair and less sitting back.....so buckle up because it's definitely going to be more offensive than previously. Martinez seemed genuinely excited and rightly so....mentioned a month or so ago that after the FA Cup win at GP Graham Jones told an STH who sits behind me and who was connected to WAFC that the performance and the result, and the way it left the crowd etc was "the final line on their CV...". If that's gospel, and I've no reason to doubt the lad then I reckon that's why they were so good that day....they knew Moyes was virtually certain to depart and that was their 'audition'.....and in the words of Simon Cowell they got four yes's"!
I think the players will be pleased too.......no more 'everyone back in our area' for corners, or holding on like piffy to a 1-0'lead at home to Norwich after 55-60 mins.

Super Kevin Campbell has chipped in with some positive stuff as well as Big Nev.....and that's good enough for me. They know more about how 'Everton' works than we do...they know what he'll face and what type of person is required to move Everton on.....welcome Bob Lar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back