Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can’t play in both a 3 at the back and 4 at the back system, then I think it’s a bad idea. Even in the games we started 3 at the back last season, in at least a couple of them we had to change tactics to a back 4 part way through the game. That works if one of the back 3 is a Godfrey type who can fake it at full back, and the other go center. You can’t be subbing CBs in at half time though.

Which on second thought, is what we have to do half the time that Mina starts.
5 subs now, so if we change we can afford to lose a central defender depending on the score etc

No professional athletes only good attributes can be the fact he can talk.

Hard swerve on the kopite.

More leadership, more vocal, more experienced more available than any of last season's Cental Defenders at Everton.

I'd take that. More players in the dressing room that would run through a brick wall for Frank and not part of the shower we have now.

We asked for overhaul, these signing are a start

More leadership, more vocal, more experienced more available than any of last season's Cental Defenders at Everton.

I'd take that. More players in the dressing room that would run through a brick wall for Frank and not part of the shower we have now.

We asked for overhaul, these signing are a start
I'd have Michael Keane over Coady.

They're both crap but ones a gobby kopite so it swings the pendulum in Keanes favour.

They're both crap but ones a gobby kopite so it swings the pendulum in Keanes favour.

Haha, I get you, but seriously, Coady is a better player, due to not having the confidence and mental fragility we have seen with Keane is games. We need that. Keane is a hoof merchant in all honesty.

If we could sell Keane or Mina for £10mil+ and bring in Coady on a lower salary and cheaper fee for 3 seasons then it would make sense...

...if were sticking with a back 3.

The reason being he doesnt miss games and isnt mentally fragile.

Status
Not open for further replies.