2022/23 Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godfrey played an hour today for the u21s. I'd say he'll be ahead of Keane and Holgate in the pecking order and I'm certain we'll be hoping to have a deal lined up to shift Mina asap in Jan.

Godfrey hasn't kicked on AT ALL from the player we initially signed but one thing he has is desire and commitment so he may come straight in against Wolves to partner Tarkowski.
We’ve got to get this one right,we have City away after wolves,we get nothing or even just a point out of those two games and I do truly fear for Frank with moshiris track record,I just hope he makes it to try and remodel our attacking options in the window.

We’ve got to get this one right,we have City away after wolves,we get nothing or even just a point out of those two games and I do truly fear for Frank with moshiris track record,I just hope he makes it to try and remodel our attacking options in the window.
If we get nothing from those two games he would've won 1 game in his past 10. That is nothing to do with a Moshiri track record that's just flat out horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.