Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Contracts expiring

Zatara

Player Valuation: £100m
Huge opportunity next summer to refresh the squad. We also need to keep an eye on those with contracts expiring in 2026/2027 as we dont want good players going into the last year of their deals...

GK: Crellin / Virginia
DF: Coleman / Young / Keane / Holgate
MF: Gana / Doucoure
WF: Lindstrom / Harrison
ST: Maupay / DCL

GK: Tyrer
DF: Mykolenko / Tarkowski
MF: Garner

GK: Pickford
DF: Branthwaite / Patterson
MF: Iroegbunam
WF: McNeil
ST: Chermiti / Beto

DF: O'Brien

MF: Ndiaye

It's worrying that so many are out of contract next year. Especially in defence. We have to completely rebuild which would be exciting if we weren't skint. It's also worrying because Branthwaite is as good as gone next year.

Myko and Garner should be offered new long term deals. Tarkowski should be offered a two year deal with option for one more.

Huge opportunity next summer to refresh the squad. We also need to keep an eye on those with contracts expiring in 2026/2027 as we dont want good players going into the last year of their deals...

That 2025 crop will all be gone I suspect with the exception of GKs. Maybe that was the plan all along. 🤷‍♂️

Unless we get an owner who invests I imagine most will be extended...

I could see Coleman, Keane & Gana getting an extra year, Could see the club taking the option and extending Doucoure.. how utterly depressing

Imagine Holgate and Maupay will go or be released at the end of thier contracts.

I've always been a big DCL fan, but I think it's now for the best if the club moves him on unless he's willing to sign, which I don't think he will.

We see these lists every bloody year.

Next year we will be itching to get Tarkowski, Garner & Mykolenko off the wage bill and waiting to ditch McNeil, Patterson & Beto to free up much needed funds. Plus Seamus & Young who got renewed contract in 2025

I would keep Virginia and Gana depending on how he does this year, the rest are sell / let go for me

Sad to say (because it reflects an inability to sell tens of millions of pounds worth of unwanted players) but it could be our best summer in decades.
It also highlights that, with the exception of Calvert Lewin, no sane club will look to pay cash money for any of these guys this summer.
The best we can hope to get any of them out the quad is loans at the end of the transfer deadline.

Next year we will be itching to get Tarkowski, Garner & Mykolenko off the wage bill and waiting to ditch McNeil, Patterson & Beto to free up much needed funds. Plus Seamus & Young who got renewed contract in 2025
And we'll probably have added another few expensive flops whose contracts don't end until 2029. Rinse and repeat. 🤣

We shouldn't let players like Garner or Myko reach a summer with only one year left.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back