Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Coventry City v Everton, Tues 30th July, 7.45pm

His head clearly isn't in it anymore otherwise he'd have signed a new deal.

Best for him and us to try and just recoup some money and replace.

And I love the lad.

If we can essentially sell for the same as we'd need to shell out for Abraham I'd do it, DCL I like but a not fully commited DCL loses one of his strongest attributes.

Just 18 days 'til the start of the new season!

heres-everton.jpg

Very true. Keeper hadn’t even started advancing and he just randomly had a very crap shot.

I do get they’ve all been flogged mercilessly for a couple of weeks, but some of it must have been vaguely tactical. You would surely ask the players to try putting some of the patterns and positions they’ve been practicing into a live match situation. They can simulate pretty accurately real match exertion and burst/rest workload now at the training ground. Could have saved the bus petrol if it’s just about fitness and done a group session on the Pelotons they all have at home.
Agreed. McNeil and Ndaiye haven't had the ball. We seem incapable of passing to our creative players.

Don't understand why Dyche won't buy full backs. It's shocking. It's will get the fans on his back if he continues playing these 2 from the start

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back