Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - 1984 video, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports saying the SVAR intervened and made the call after Kavanagh and var Pawson both said no card.!!

SvAR???!! What? How many refs to ref a game?

Last edited:
I don't think it's an excuse at all. Watching him he clearly doesn't look to be at the same physical level he was earlier in the season. Considering the amount of football he missed previously through injury, I don't think it's outrageous to think that he might start getting tired and need some rest.
This does happen to players when they have been out for so long!
They come back with a bit of a surge, then after 10/12 games a bit of a lull can come in once the adrenaline of playing again wears off, especially with so many games in a short space of time!

Dom will be fine, in a different scenario he bangs in a couple of penalty's and that Spurs goal is allowed and no one is saying a thing!

My Sky subscription is up for renewal in Feb. I will be cancelling I think
I cancelled when the 10 point deduction was enforced, I watched a youtube video on how to download an app to an Amazon stick, along with a VPN for £20 a year I dont miss any games ;-) If I can download it all then everyone can it was very easy.

I didn't watch the game last night - is there any highlight footage anywhere which show the Beto non-penalty? Or even any stills? Watching the highlights you'd think it didn't happen at all.

I didn't watch the game last night - is there any highlight footage anywhere which show the Beto non-penalty? Or even any stills? Watching the highlights you'd think it didn't happen at all.
1D53968F-B9D4-4D7E-AE70-4444B30552F2.jpeg

I cancelled when the 10 point deduction was enforced, I watched a youtube video on how to download an app to an Amazon stick, along with a VPN for £20 a year I dont miss any games ;-) If I can download it all then everyone can it was very easy.
I'd be interested in more details about this app if you have them mate! But at the moment my intention is to just not watch any more English football at all. Incidents like last night just make me question what the point of it all is.

Voted Jarred MOTM, but Danjuma & Myko were also up there. Thought Coleman did well to get through the 90 minutes as well.

We might as well just wind the club up. No more trophies, no more injuries, no more relegation battles and no more negative crap from you.
No, we should be protecting our PL status, because getting through more games in a devalued domestic cup competition makes no sense...as last night's calamity underlined.

Status
Not open for further replies.