Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of the result Martinez will say we were "phenomenal" after the game. And if you don't think so you aren't a proper evertonian

from facebook LOL

This is a glass half-full or glass-half empty scenario. Should we look up towards Newcastle? Or should we look down at Hull?

Right now, I would much rather Hull lose today and Everton to win, so that the the gap between ourselves and the lower parties opens up.

Safety before substance.

The way we've been playing we need to pray that the teams below us all lose, that has to be the priority.

if he Is its a 2 match ban, we should crave that, as even last season he may aswell not have played in either derby he was that poor

Is it wrong to wish one of your own players booked so that he'll miss a match? I think in this instance its not, especially if it gives a chance to see McCarthy and Besic together ! At least there would be a high tempo in the engine room !!

Is it wrong to wish one of your own players booked so that he'll miss a match? I think in this instance its not, especially if it gives a chance to see McCarthy and Besic together ! At least there would be a high tempo in the engine room !!
Not it all however is McCarthy fit?

Come on blues time to put a performance in. Been garbage this season up to now but a decent result today at least have something to build on.

Not it all however is McCarthy fit?

Was thinking Chelsea and RS games ! Providing Barry gets booked today that is ! Cant believe its come down to this. Remember when Felli was on 5 before a derby game and McCarthy last season too and praying they didn't get booked.

Was thinking Chelsea and RS games ! Providing Barry gets booked today that is ! Cant believe its come down to this. Remember when Felli was on 5 before a derby game and McCarthy last season too and praying they didn't get booked.
Yea but would you want that his first game back? Look what happened last year when we tried that trick.

We really need to play

Lukaku
Oviedo Naismith Mirallas
Besic Barry
Baines Jags Stones Coleman
Robles
If he persists with Naismith and Barkley the fans will want him gone.

Robles
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
Besic Barry
Barkley Naismith Mirallas
Lukaku

I'd be amazed if that isn't the line up.

58666027.jpg

Because these days it doesn't matter who is selected or where they play...​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back