Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pub down county rd or
Worst case in town will have the game on please?

Hope I'm not breaking any forum rules asking this if I am I apologise

feels so long since weve played
hate breaks but one was needed tbf
hope theyve come back more fresh headed
from Qatar coyb !!! Love you Everton ffs

Newcastle winning we have to beat palace today to start of with
This is a glass half-full or glass-half empty scenario. Should we look up towards Newcastle? Or should we look down at Hull?

Right now, I would much rather Hull lose today and Everton to win, so that the the gap between ourselves and the lower parties opens up.

Safety before substance.

This is a glass half-full or glass-half empty scenario. Should we look up towards Newcastle? Or should we look down at Hull?

Right now, I would much rather Hull lose today and Everton to win, so that the the gap between ourselves and the lower parties opens up.

Safety before substance.

Yearh we need the gap from the bottom 3 to grow but we don't want the teams above us to gain more ground.

Safety before substance.
I agree. We're not going to finish 5th or above so Europe via the league is out the window. With our next few games being so tough it is probably better the teams below us losing at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back