Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace have won every game since Pardew returned. Erm, yes, a draw would be very decent under the circumstances...for any club outside the top four.
haha he only took over earlier this month. Palace are a no-mark team, stop acting daft saying, "any team outside the top 4 would take a draw against palace".
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum. I'll take a win thanks very much.

Erm...the Palace we haven't beaten for a couple of seasons even at the best of times?

Yes. One point please Roberto.

While I get where you are coming from, it's been about 57 years since we last won a competitive game of football so a win is vital today, IMO.

Hopefully martinez and the team dont go in with the attitude some people on here have that a point will be a good result. No reason we cant go there and win if boro can beat city away and bradford can beat chelsea why cant we beat palace

Hopefully martinez and the team dont go in with the attitude some people on here have that a point will be a good result. No reason we cant go there and win if boro can beat chelsea away and bradford can beat chelsea why cant we beat palace

Wow - no wonder Mourinho was embarrassed - knocked out of the FA cup twice by lower division teams in the same season.

Right lads (and lasses) I'm back its been a while I lost my Mum before Christmas and it hit me a bit harder than I thought and what with the blues being well yer know so far I have been in a bad way. I have been thinking about this game all week and really haven't a clue whats going to happen I've got no gut feeling, no confidence nothing. I just hope that we get behind the lads good and proper today because as it stands and with transfer deadline day looming if we lose the only activity I could see at the Club is Bobby's brown shoes walking out of the door.

Lets drop the negativity just for one day and hopefully just hopefully we can get what is a massive three points for us.

P.S to all the fellow blues that sent there wishes after my mum died thanks it was well appreciated and although ginger nuts said it we really are the peoples club. NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back