Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kone came in and we immediately had no problem holding the ball in the attacking end. I'm not saying he should start, he shouldn't. However if we are holding on to a lead putting him him around the 75-80th wouldn't have hurt.

Thank christi thats over, sorry boys but Lukaku stank the gaff out today. On the positive side though Besic was even better again today and Joel in Goel is getting better every time he plays. I like his distribution and he is commanding his box, great catches from crosses too none of this punching all the while like T-How. Anyway three points few pints tonight!!

Happy days.

Not pretty but I'll take that every week until the end of the season.

Back four did well as did Besic. Lukaku was alright except for that one shocker IMO. He's scored a goal that's won us the game. Get off his back.

Sigh of relief*

Will take that, would have taken any sort of win tbf.

A chance to collect and rally. Halts the spiral. Very very far from being acceptable in terms of performance and some of the decisions, but a win is a win.
It's going to be some derby game........

Not pretty at all, pretty painful in fact but a clean sheet against the likes of yaya sanogo and glen murray is not to be sniffed at o_O.

In all seriousness after the run we have been on I'll take that and it's not often I'll settle for such a crap performance against palace. Here's hoping we can kick on even with the fixtures we have coming up.

Everton aren't we COYB!!

Boss weekend so far. Won $250 playing poker last night and the Blues, for once, don't throw away a lead. Friend's birthday party tonight -- with birds all over the gaff -- and the Super Bowl tomorrow. I pull tonight and the Seahawks win tomorrow (a mate who's a Patriots fan spotted me 6 1/2 points in a pick 'em game, easy $20) and I may have to seek medical assistance because of an erection lasting more than four hours.

Thank christi thats over, sorry boys but Lukaku stank the gaff out today. On the positive side though Besic was even better again today and Joel in Goel is getting better every time he plays. I like his distribution and he is commanding his box, great catches from crosses too none of this punching all the while like T-How. Anyway three points few pints tonight!!

For me, some of his kicking, specifically out of his hands today was stupifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back