Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chance to collect and rally. Halts the spiral. Very very far from being acceptable in terms of performance and some of the decisions, but a win is a win.
Indeed. A win away from home will help breed confidence and hopefully stem the rot which has set in. With heads up they may train better.

We've also gained some slight leeway from the teams below us, which in itself will relieve some of the pressure on the players.

It won't be easy against Liverpool, who are going through a mini-renaissance themselves, but it will be easier now.

Not vintage but we needed that. I feel my mood has lifted massively after that. Win against the red side and I think I may explode.

We've tried playing well against Palace and got stuffed twice, so it's nice to give them a taste of their own medicine.

If you'll excuse me, I'm off to start the "Can we still make Europe" thread. Does anyone know the state of the Serbian fair play table?

Massive Massive Massive 3 points. But hate to be that pessimistic person atm but the performance was a typical relegation scramble type. In terms of our level of football, the decision making, sharpness, pace of attack, winning the midfield battle and passing is concerned... its still a mess. The defence was shaky as ever. Defend like this in the derby and away at Chelsea and the fans will wanna burn some players and Bobby apart.

....lots in the head of players, might even give us a bit of momentum for next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back