• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Crystal Palace v Liverpool May 5 20.00hrs. Match Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I agree

I remember Villa at Anfield this season when they countered them to death and should have won the game (Dodgy pen to the RS)

If City blow it now they don't deserve to win the title

Villa missing their two goal scorers from that game though

Lads, goal difference isn't an issue.

Because it only comes down to goal difference if them and City win all their games...

Which means it's -6 at the moment, but for City to win their games in hand it becomes at least -7, likely more, then with both teams winning their final game will the RS score 5 more than City? lol

wouldn't be so sure mate....having seen how bad Newcastle have been the last 2 months i can honestly see Liverpool beating them 7 or 8 Nil......if Liverpool win by 4 or 5 tonight, then its possible they win on GD...

In my minds eye I can see the Kop celebrating a West Ham equaliser on Sunday... followed by another AGEUROOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! moment and Dzeko wrapping it up within 5 minutes. MOTD2 will be awash with crying Kopites. Lovely.

My biggest concern is that Villa & West Ham will simply go and park the bus at the Etihad. Wouldn't be as bad if Aguero was fit & firing but although Dzeko has had a decent season he doesn't fill me with too much confidence going up against an ultra-defensive side..

My biggest concern is that Villa & West Ham will simply go and park the bus at the Etihad. Wouldn't be as bad if Aguero was fit & firing but although Dzeko has had a decent season he doesn't fill me with too much confidence going up against an ultra-defensive side..

Aguero is fit and firing

wouldn't be so sure mate....having seen how bad Newcastle have been the last 2 months i can honestly see Liverpool beating them 7 or 8 Nil......if Liverpool win by 4 or 5 tonight, then its possible they win on GD...
Pardew is too good a manger to let that happen...er...hang on

hopefully city do villa and the Newcastle game isn't a blood shed, is Remy fit for that? the red [Poor language removed] might be a bit anxious final day of the season they have never been there before city have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back