• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Crystal Palace v Liverpool May 5 20.00hrs. Match Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope Villa & West Ham are as spineless & unprofessional as Palace have been tonight....surprised the palace defenders aren't wearing Hawaiian shirts and smoking cigars..

Villa and West Ham fans will be vilified by Tyler and fellow Kopites if they do not create enough atmosphere at Etihad. And if Newcastle fans create too much atmosphere at Anfield, they will be vilified.

But why though....

City will just lash a few past Villa, its fine.

You don't think the Etihad will be bouncing in midweek ? After the defeat to these the other week, the writing was on the wall. The performance against Sunderland proved it too. They have somehow been allowed back into this race and have been given a second chance.

City will give Villa a hiding

No Benteke and i think Agbonlahor is out. If it was anyone else competing with City, we would be calling it an easy 6 points for them, they should really be beating both teams 3/4-0

City will bottle it. My guess is v Villa, not west ham.

Yes I agree

I remember Villa at Anfield this season when they countered them to death and should have won the game (Dodgy pen to the RS)

If City blow it now they don't deserve to win the title

They're going to do this, I tell you.

City will deffo drop points this week. They were far too nervous and sterile against us. Remember the QPR game two years ago? They almost choked then, too. I do t think they're mentally strong at all, in spite of all that money having assembled such a so-called megastar squad.

Nailed on, this.

Thankfully Toure is fit for the remaining two games.

Aguero probably out, but Dzeko is banging them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back