Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think was a typical right back playing on the left. Having to check constantly to use his right foot. Needs must but I doubt we'll see him much after January. His best performance in a blue shirt though.

Thought he did ok considering LB isn’t really his position (not convinced RB is either mind).
That said, better teams would probably have rinsed him especially with Williams playing inside him.

What were some people watching saying he was solid tonight? He was abysmal as usual. He can't tackle, he isn't good in possession, he doesn't have any pace, he doesn't blocks any crosses, he's never in the right place to make interceptions. I've never said this about a player before but honestly, hand on heart, I watch him and think "half the people in my row would do better than you if given a shirt and allowed onto the pitch".

He's utterly woeful and how he has a career as a Premier League footballer is totally beyond me. Allardyce MUST bin him off.

What were some people watching saying he was solid tonight? He was abysmal as usual. He can't tackle, he isn't good in possession, he doesn't have any pace, he doesn't blocks any crosses, he's never in the right place to make interceptions. I've never said this about a player before but honestly, hand on heart, I watch him and think "half the people in my row would do better than you if given a shirt and allowed onto the pitch".

He's utterly woeful and how he has a career as a Premier League footballer is totally beyond me. Allardyce MUST bin him off.

Agree, he's league one standard even if he tries, was ok I thought tonight but he is prone to defensive lapses like not tracking his man basic things like that, the one against Atalanta for their first was shocking.

He was alrightish tonight, still a calamity at times though, and his reading of the game is dead funny.

Lad behind me tried to say it was because he was playing on the left, I had to remind him that Martina is gash when he plays on the right as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back