Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotta be his last game for us surely? I'd have thought that type of effort would spell the end for most careers. Then again how many times has Williams put in that type of performance this season and is still a regular starter.

Ok talk me trough Liverpools goal when he fell over he got run
dizzy!
I can't say anything other than he was soft there but it could have been a foul if the ref was in the mood to give a single thing besides the pen against them. I thought besides that one moment and another with a dodgy clearance in the second half he played quite well by his standards

There was two other players behind him there to make a tackle in Gueye and Williams. Gueye got beat as well and then Williams stood still like a lamppost.

I can't say anything other than he was soft there but it could have been a foul if the ref was in the mood to give a single thing besides the pen against them. I thought besides that one moment and another with a dodgy clearance in the second half he played quite well by his standards

There was two other players behind him there to make a tackle in Gueye and Williams. Gueye got beat as well and then Williams stood still like a lamppost.
His Ball distribution was woeful he was slow lethargic they targeted him the who.e game he is never a defender or a footballer at this level!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back