Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
His Ball distribution was woeful he was slow lethargic they targeted him the who.e game he is never a defender or a footballer at this level!
He did a job, won tackles and we conceded one to a superb individual effort from a fella in the form of his life Joey. Again, we did manage a 1-1 draw today yeah?

If we got battered like we did against Southampton I'd stand by and let you give it to him but a 1-1 is a good effort from all the players.

We got out of jail great made up- but Co Co,was our weak link and boy did they expose his weaknesses!
Hardly did they exploit him Joey, we conceded one to a wonder strike from a player who is currently the best in the prem at the moment and Cuco is doing a job out of his position. I don't understand why you think he did so poorly but if you believe he did then go ahead and slate him for helping the team secure a 1-1 draw at the pit if you like.

Out of position up against probably the best attacking player in the prem this year. Salah has already and will continue to embarrass far better real left backs
Overall they knew he was the weak link he was our worst defender by a country mile look a draw suited me out of nothing made up , but this CU CU is not any good!

I don't think people quite understand how difficult it is to switch sides as a full back. It's an entirely different game altogether.

We certainly do need a replacement for Baines, but Martina has impressed me with his professionalism in an unfamiliar role.

He did a job, won tackles and we conceded one to a superb individual effort from a fella in the form of his life Joey. Again, we did manage a 1-1 draw today yeah?

If we got battered like we did against Southampton I'd stand by and let you give it to him but a 1-1 is a good effort from all the players.

He was the defender that put Mane off when they should have scored their second too. Williams woefully missed the tackle and Holgate was trailing the play.

Thought he had a good game today, noticed Salah resorted to wandering around the pitch not concentrating onthe right wing, apart from the foul which led to the goal, Martina had him during the game.

[I have seen a different left back then as he was picked on from the offfQUOTE="ilikecheese, post: 5990736, member: 5423"]He was the defender that put Mane off when they should have scored their second too. Williams woefully missed the tackle and Holgate was trailing the play.[/QUOTE]
I must have had a better stream than most then as they attacked him all the time Gana had to cover and the Sig for him an accident waiting to happen the rest of the defenders did very well bar him!!

Yes had a fantastic HD stream every threat came down Cu cu side he fell on his arsp that much he needed studs in his shorts - compare him to young Kenny no comparison!
I like many posters on here agreed CoCo was utter Gash by the way - did you watch the game?

Yes, was like watching the Caribbean Maldini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back