Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Cuco Martina has come into the side and kept five clean sheets in seven games is nothing short of a Christmas miracle. Fantastic.

Was watching him closely today. He's given serious direction by Siguardson. He was actually solid enough defensively, just liable to switching off.

The fact that he gets paid to play football is quite incredible.

I think the other players are aware of this and are trying to teach him how to play,bit by bit

People love to hate on certain players but this lad is putting a shift in out of position. Would certainly offer more attacking prowess than Kenny if he was in his correct position. And I did vote Kenny MOM

Totally agree - I can't fault his attitude, it's a thankless task. Poor buying over the summer (and before).
His effort is fine, he just isn't any good. He also is a terrible defender. We've got it so that he only has to stop the winger from going wide. Seriously. We have one or two in help on the inside every single time he is defending inside our own 30.

It's poor planning, given that we've seemingly got money to spend, that we have to play a one-footed right back, picked up on a free, in the left back position. He's a trier and the hate is unfair, but he wouldn't get a look-in if we had a properly balanced squad.

His effort is fine, he just isn't any good. He also is a terrible defender. We've got it so that he only has to stop the winger from going wide. Seriously. We have one or two in help on the inside every single time he is defending inside our own 30.

He unbalances the whole defence, as they`re getting pulled over all time to cover for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back