Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch him properly and you`ll see what I mean.
I see what you mean alright, the back line does have to shift right to help out but clearly they’re well able too. It’s not like they’ve never pulled left to help Kenny out. It happens all over the pitch.
I only caught the first half today but since SA took over the defense has looked as balanced as it’s been since the Moyes days. Martina deserves a lot of credit for that.

I defended him against Chelsea as I genuinely thought he did well given the quality he was up against. But yesterday I thought he was a hindrance to us and he definitely needs replacing in January to be used as a last resort squad player. He has done a decent enough job for us in the circumstances playing out of position but it's a joke that we're having to resort to playing him in that position.

Hopefully Allardyce will recognise this and he'll be taken out as having him there hinders that whole side in games where we need to go for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back