Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just shows you how thick footballers are when they keep on passing the ball to him. You'd assume they are aware he is awful and would instead play it down the right instead. But there again, they probably see Bolasie and think otherwise.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, eh? Baines is finished and has been terrible for years, yet I am pining for his return.

They pass to him so its not them getting moaned at and Martina instead if he loses it

I remember thinking Hinchcliffe wasn't good enough when he came in after the 80s team broke up. What would I have thought if Martina had come in then? There would have been a riot.

Can't even blame big fat Sam for this player.

The fella is a complete liability. He’s a Championship level (at best) RB being asked to play LB in the PL. it’s quite clear that opposition managers are targeting him as a weakness in our team and the fact that Steve Walsh still hasn’t brought a LB in is quite frankly a disgrace.

I appreciate he’s being asked to do a job in an unfamiliar position but he shouldn’t be anywhere near an Everton starting XI. Totally out of his depth.

I will forever hate koeman for this 'player' who will now be known as 'you know who'. Steve Walsh should've bought an actual footballer to play at left back by now, and as we learnt how transfers are done at the AGM, Walsh could have prevented you know who from joining our doomed basket case of a club

At least the total lack of any news regarding registering Garbutt MUST mean we are still looking to sign a left back. Our glaring hole on the left side is obvious to everyone including the board since Sam keeps mentioning it, and if we were just going to solve it internally we would have already registered Garbutt. But we are waiting to see if we have to, so thats at least something...

But that something is not yet a left back.

You might not think he's that good but he still better than useless Cuco.In fact I'm better than Cuco at 51 years of age and I've got a dodgey back.
It's not me that's determined he's bad. It's managers from 3 different clubs, one of which is currently last place in the championship. When your only options are really bad or terrible, you need different options.

Whilst he’s not good enough, those expecting a miraculous return to form when (if) we get a new left back are going to be in for a shock I think.

I’ve seen Galloway for Sunderland this season btw and he’s worse than Cuco.

It's not me that's determined he's bad. It's managers from 3 different clubs, one of which is currently last place in the championship. When your only options are really bad or terrible, you need different options.
Just maybe Bredan doesn't really want to give his all for a team he really doesn't want play for...just saying like..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back