Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game yesterday. He showed how much better he is on the left before one of our goals tho, tracking back, winning the ball and starting off our attack. Well played to him.

I've said before that he's not nearly as poor a player as many would have. He has had the misfortune to be designated the team scapegoat and as a result we all look at the things he does badly and ignore the times he does well.
He played well last night and more than deserves some praise, especially when you consider he is playing out of position.
Like all our players whether we like them not , he is a professional footballer and always goes onto the pitch determined to give his best, I've never seen him not put in the effort. He's no coward.
Well played Cuco.

I like him. Yes he has been shown up.....many many times for his lacking in defensive positions but last night saved us from an away goal and showed his general class going forward. He isnt the answer for permanent LB.... If however he plays like that consistantly which he has to do from now on...why the hell change a winning side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back