Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's an awful right back playing in an unfavoured left back position, just think the stick he's getting is a tad unfair. He's being forced to play in an unnatural position in a team that is struggling.
Still cannot understand the garbutt situation, a natural left back...

Then again I don't understand anything going on at Everton at the minute.

that stat alone says fatty is deffo here on the wind up

Said a couple of weeks ago, i'm not ruling out he wants to be sacked mate, he gets the same pay if he's here till tomorrow and sacked or until the end of next season regardless, so IF he just wants the money theirs nothing to gain if it is his last job by seeing that contract out.

...rumours that Zaha is out for a few months with a knee ligament injury. Regardless, I think Townsend is more likely to be directly against Martina.
Probably Eggs and he invariably turns inside which you would hope would benefit a right footed left back. Without Coleman I think we have as many if not more problems down the other flank.

He's done alright considering he's playing left back, barring a couple total disasters like.

Least he actually tries, as the same can't be said for some other members of the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back