Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been his biggest critic. He looks brain dead, lacklustre and toothless at times.

But..

You can not fault his effort, application and spirit in playing in a position he clearly isnt natural to him. Hes increasingly got better as the season has gone on and whilst he will never be the mid-long term answer, he cant be faulted for his role in our recovery.

I think most of the criticism of him is unfair; god if half the others had the application he had we would not be looking over our shoulder still.

I still maintain he is the worst right back I have ever seen at the club but I am happy enough to see him get better as the season has gone on.

He was more than ok today, but still shaky that first hal clearance that sliced and ended up as an overhead kick for a corner lol
TBH made a goal with a chipped cross so v poor teams he copes - never a left back!

He was more than ok today, but still shaky that first hal clearance that sliced and ended up as an overhead kick for a corner lol
TBH made a goal with a chipped cross so v poor teams he copes - never a left back!

He's been a left back more than right back this season get you're facts right and look at too billboards ok ;)

He's been a left back more than right back this season get you're facts right and look at too billboards ok ;)
He was poorer at right back too!
Look he played as well as most today v a depleted Palace side its when we play a quality side we have to cover for him deffo not the worse player out there today did well at times!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back