Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree also.
Questions of Koeman need to be asked as to why he went in for a player of this calibre. It does not align with the talk from the club that we are aiming for top four. If that was true this guy wouldn't have been signed.

Koeman knows that the mouth breathers in our fan base need a scapegoat. Martina has been signed to fill that role and take pressure away from the other new signings. No point spending loads on someone who's only job is to absorb abuse.

He only had 18 games for Southampton in two full seasons - hes a reject on top wages when we have better younger full backs than him!.........

I'm not defending buying him. I too would rather see our kids given a go. But he's here and to give a lad this amount of stick so soon is, shall we say, a bit harsh......

Hahahahahaha......brilliant....written off after 1 competitive match.....tough audience you lot......
I think I am a good judge of a player having watched football for many years and as someone said earlier if we are aiming for top 4 this guy is not the answer.

All I will say is come back on here in 10 games time and see who is a better judge.

To Copacabana tune:

Cuco, Cuco Martina
Off Venezuelan's coast - almost Latina
He's our Cuco, Cuco Martiiiiiiiina
His footballing passion is always in fashion
With our Cuco,
we fell in love

Cuco,
Cuco Martina

Cuco,
Cuco Martina

(fade)

Hahahahahaha......brilliant....written off after 1 competitive match.....tough audience you lot......

He is awful. Ask any saints fan , he isn't a very good defender.

Sadly Thursday is a reflection of that
He only had 18 games for Southampton in two full seasons - hes a reject on top wages when we have better younger full backs than him!.........

He isn't on top wages mate. I'd suggest he is only on about 25k at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back