Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping he gets injured, just a little niggle to put him out for a few weeks whilst Kenny or Holgate establish themselves so he can't get back in the team.
I'm all for Kenny, but I'd rather see Martina over Holgate tbh. Mason just doesn't have any attacking instinct whatsoever. Martina has a good delivery at the very least.

If Kenny or Holgate cant get games from 1 of the worst players in the world they should be sold to Accrington.

I'm more than happy to jump the fence at Finch Farm and slide tackle Martina if that's what it takes. It's just whether I make it to the training pitches after the energy used hauling my enormous arse over the fence, if I make it before the cardiac arrest then he's out for the season.

I'm more than happy to jump the fence at Finch Farm and slide tackle Martina if that's what it takes. It's just whether I make it to the training pitches after the energy used hauling my enormous arse over the fence, if I make it before the cardiac arrest then he's out for the season.

I can give you a bunk up lad, just say the word.

We can go halfs on the ambo.

So many of the recognizable wing-backs aren't great defenders though. I think Cuco's main purpose is to give us some presence out wide that we seriously lacked with Holgate. Cuco is by far the best crosser apart from Baines.
The issue is he isn't very good at that either. He struggles to control a ball when in acres of space. He did it Thursday, he did it at Southampton. Sadly he isn't much presence when the only time he can contribute is putting the ball Into his path when running.

I'm open to any new player pulling on a blue shirt and will give them time to settle. Martina is sadly just a poor player who would be lower league if it wasn't for koeman wanting him as cheap back up again (see stek)

The issue is he isn't very good at that either. He struggles to control a ball when in acres of space. He did it Thursday, he did it at Southampton. Sadly he isn't much presence when the only time he can contribute is putting the ball Into his path when running.

I'm open to any new player pulling on a blue shirt and will give them time to settle. Martina is sadly just a poor player who would be lower league if it wasn't for koeman wanting him as cheap back up again (see stek)

. . . or maybe not

. . . or maybe not
Sorry mate for not immediately trying to defend martina. He isn't a premier league quality player no matter if we signed him or not. Sometimes a player is just isn't good enough, no harm in saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back