Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's actually incredible at getting up and down the pitch and has a great knack of finding space - very good.

Just a shame when he has the ball at his feet it's league one standard. He's doing well though

Has been fine.

well he hasn't has he, hasn't been trusted in the league yet, has played a couple of games in Europe mostly the first of which he was absolutely shocking ( the first game we played this season ) and then even last night his positional sense was horrid, constantly caught up the pitch and not getting back

Holgate should start over him every single day of the year ( so should Kenny but he's not going to )

Technically good, composed on the ball and shows quality going forward - some of his crosses have been superb. However defensively needs improvement.

He will be a sound option for early cup games and the odd league game, which is exactly why he has been brought in.

£0, I'd be giving Kenny some game time along with Holgate when we need a sturdier defence, until sixty grand returns.
Ok...so you have been at FF training sessions and watched the relative playing merits of Kenny vs Cuco? Did you have a chat about this with Big Ron whilst you were there...or are you just flying by the seat of your pants?

well he hasn't has he, hasn't been trusted in the league yet, has played a couple of games in Europe mostly the first of which he was absolutely shocking ( the first game we played this season ) and then even last night his positional sense was horrid, constantly caught up the pitch and not getting back

Holgate should start over him every single day of the year ( so should Kenny but he's not going to )
were you at FF training as well? ...did you and @blue61 share a ride together?

were you at FF training as well? ...did you and @blue61 share a ride together?

ay?

im comparing them off what I have seen pal, Kenny was quality for the u23's ( the few games I watched & the England world cup winning squad again what I watched ) and whenever in preseason ( and Norwich game at the end of 2 seasons ago ) where as cuco hasn't been any good in any game, theres a reason a mid table squad like Southampton didn't want him

Ok...so you have been at FF training sessions and watched the relative playing merits of Kenny vs Cuco? Did you have a chat about this with Big Ron whilst you were there...or are you just flying by the seat of your pants?
We'll never know the merits of Kenny if he doesn't get game time, that's my point. For instance, having made the bench last night, he could have played the last 20 mins when the game was won. I'm not overly anti Martina either, he just worries me positionally at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back