Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even all these shouts saying he's decent going forward and can whip a decent ball in, without a big target man like striker in the box it doesn't matter if he crosses it like beckham, his main job is to defend, something he is totally incapable of doing
Bingo. He can cross a ball. No question. But there isn't anyone to put it in. Kenny also is worth a shot, but I'm not sure he does much better. Can't be much worse defensively.

kenny is as good a crosser as martina and my dead granny is a better defender than martina.

Not sure we can say that with any certainty yet, all the U23 games and England games I've seen Kenny play, I'd say his crossing has looked alright, but it's his understanding of when to get forward and offer an overlap that is his biggest strength. Looks tactically very mature.

Kenny is going to end up being this season's Tom Davies - in other words, by the time Koeman gives him a chance, it will be well overdue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back