Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems to be a 50/50 split from the fan-base on this boy, I'd say it's because he is decent up the pitch and poor defensively.

Considering we paid nothing and he is a replacement for Coleman, I'm happy with what I've seen and think he'll do even better against lesser quality sides.

He'd be better as a winger for us as he can cross a good ball, we are short on wide player use him.

We are not short on wide players mate.

Kenny, lookman, Mirallas, even Lennon direct running is worth gold to us now.

We lack a manager who is willing to play a winger as a winger.

We are not short on wide players mate.

Kenny, lookman, Mirallas, even Lennon direct running is worth gold to us now.

We lack a manager who is willing to play a winger as a winger.
Actually your right, 2 of them in Mirallas and Lennon should be starters, not because I think they are better than what we put out, but because they have experience in the league and are the types of players a team needs. Lennon is a hard worker reasonably quick and helps defend and he actually performed well when he first came here. I like Mirallas as he is quick and can make something happen out of nothing. But I know
Koeman won't hardly play them, I just think a change is worth a go but he's stubborn and that's what will probably get him the sack.

I wont say he is a disgrace to the shirt, nor will I say he is a disgrace to the profession...he can't help it, he's not the one giving himself a THREE YEAR contract...

Watching Davies tirelessly covering for him today, I was worn out...the guy has one use and one use alone, crossing.

Abomination of a right back, he'd be destroyed in league 1 or league 2.....he has no footballing skill other than crossing.

How is it he gets played???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back