Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, we know he is a defensive liability and he should be nowhere near this club.

I felt sorry for him today though....he kept getting into decent positions wide right but never had more than one greatly outnumbered body in the box to look for.

The fact that statement is probably true is just soooooo depressing :(

Aaron flaming Lennon :hayee:

Aye it is what it is. Lennon, Mirallas, Lookman, all three have pace, two are pretty average top flight players and one is just a kid but as we are lacking pace they have to play. The fact that they don't get more than a few minutes here and there baffles me.

The square pegs in round holes stuff has got to stop, it never works.

Did fine yesterday

He's a calamitous defender bit as a wing back he did well against United. Maybe that's where he should be played if he has to play at times

Horrendous once again. Simply cannot defend.

Every single one of his crosses also blocked. I've given up, Koeman clearly loves him. Nothing we can do. He simply cannot see it.

Feel sorry for Kenny to be fair

He woudn't start for a championship team only thing he can do is run in a straight line that's about it no technique in his crosses just hoofs the ball meaninglessly into the box really hard for strikers to generate any sort of power into headers with that sort of quality

He had so much time and space today and created zilch Kennys first two crosses was better than we've seen all season from this waste of space...

Hopefully that is the end of him. One of the worst players I've ever seen. I'll give him credit that he does get into good positions but it's pointless when the majority of your crosses are crap. Genuinely hope I never see him again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back