Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's had a real slating in this thread but I know nothing about him so going to give him 3 minutes to take a coupe if players on and curl one in the top corner before I start booing.

Told you he would start. He will be number one this season at right back. Absolutely gutted. No sign of Kenny

Did warn you he wasn't a back up but oh no.. moan at me as per. Watch how awful he is i just hope it doesn't cost us

What's more alarming is I hope stek isn't going to be the cup goalie??

Told you he would start. He will be number one this season at right back. Absolutely gutted. No sign of Kenny

Did warn you he wasn't a back up but oh no.. moan at me as per. Watch how awful he is i just hope it doesn't cost us

Give. It. A. Rest. You've said this all damn day. We heard you the first time. And the 2nd/3rd/4th and feckin' 5th. Like a stuck record you. Lets see how he plays first huh? If he's crap then you can come in and tell us all how wonderful you are and how right you were (which I'm sure you're gonna do anyways).

Shut up please

It surprises me he is seen as being ahead of Connolly holgate and kenny

It can't exactly give the young players much confidence if a player who's not played competitively for months is selected ahead of them

It surprises me he is seen as being ahead of Connolly holgate and kenny

It can't exactly give the young players much confidence if a player who's not played competitively for months is selected ahead of them

What surprises me is that you still won't change the record. How many more times are you going to say it ignoring peoples comments reminding you how many times you have bored us all already.

From my brief exposure to him it seems he whips in a good delivery. Exactly what we need in a game like this where there will be little need to defend.

From my brief exposure to him it seems he whips in a good delivery. Exactly what we need in a game like this where there will be little need to defend.

So does Kenny though to be fair.

Also gutted but I'll see how the season pans out before being angry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back