Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only senior player with much experience at LB aside from Baines who clearly isn't going to be able to maintain playing every game. How you can use an unfortunate injury to attack a perceived selection error is beyond me.

Should have Holgate there and the other fit cb picked even though he is also U/s.

Absolutely disgraceful thing to say about any player.
He might not be a favourite of anybody, but he plays for our club to the best of his ability and he looked seriously hurt.
He never moved from hitting the deck, that alone suggests something very untoward.
Your comment, whilst hopefully written with dark humour, is bang out of order imo.
Am I missing something here or is the original post not at all meant to be sarcasm?

I didn’t see what happened to him as my Virgin Media broadband cut out for half an hour...

Hope he’s okay it doesn’t sound good at all

I hate him playing for us but I'm glad he's ok.

Looked scary when fell right between his shoulders. Unsworth saying he had neck pains only made it worse.

Really glad he's fine.

It's embarrassing this bloke plays for the club. When Koeman is sacked I guarantee this joker won't be anywhere near a match-day squad ever again.
So that guarantee...

Anyways, he's the best crosser into the box we have at the moment...which is really saying something. He committed a counter-stopping yellow card foul that we could've really used against Leicester's first. He's not the greatest lad in the squad, but I hope he comes back from this sooner rather than later. If not...our full back depth is just Baines, Kenny, and Holgate...if another of those were to sustain long-term injury it would be very ugly.

So that guarantee...

Anyways, he's the best crosser into the box we have at the moment...which is really saying something. He committed a counter-stopping yellow card foul that we could've really used against Leicester's first. He's not the greatest lad in the squad, but I hope he comes back from this sooner rather than later. If not...our full back depth is just Baines, Kenny, and Holgate...if another of those were to sustain long-term injury it would be very ugly.

No he isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back