Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really not a great player was ripped apart today and if not for the heroics of Holgate and Kenny would have been culpable for more than one goal. Get rid, surely we have kids in the youth team that can do a better job?

Lads lets have some thought here, firstly I'm not Martina's biggest fan at all - in fact pointed out how poo he was v Ruzembrok all the way in August. But some of you are acting like he's our permanent new left back, he was brought in to cover rb while Coleman was injured and then for covering games in europe that we could rest players in. I doubt Martina expected to play anywhere near this consistently, doubt koeman thought he'd be playing that much when he brought him in. And again not ronny k's biggest fan either but he did moan and moan about getting in cover for left sided defenders and didn't get anything, we know the transfers weren't down to him so we've been dealt a tough hand (of our own making)

Lads lets have some thought here, firstly I'm not Martina's biggest fan at all - in fact pointed out how poo he was v Ruzembrok all the way in August. But some of you are acting like he's our permanent new left back, he was brought in to cover rb while Coleman was injured and then for covering games in europe that we could rest players in. I doubt Martina expected to play anywhere near this consistently, doubt koeman thought he'd be playing that much when he brought him in. And again not ronny k's biggest fan either but he did moan and moan about getting in cover for left sided defenders and didn't get anything, we know the transfers weren't down to him so we've been dealt a tough hand (of our own making)

For the record I thought he looked well improved today, kept going against a tough side and as people have mentioned the deadliest player in the league right now. Kept Firmino quiet for the remaining half an hour, no shame to be done by Salah like that, it has happened and will happen to much better defenders than cuco

You can't be a defender and not be able to tackle , and he can't, if he has any future here even as a squad filler it might be better to play him further up, like a modern version of Kevin kilbane, another limited footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back