Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't have a good game. He gave the ball away on a couple of occasions.

But it is utterly absurd that we don't have a proper leftback. I'm sure Big Sam will address that next after securing Tosun tonight.

He doesn’t know how to do a a ‘professional’ foul. They were breaking at times tonight and he could have stopped their momentum with a nightly foul, but he seems to be too nice.

IMO he's a handy player to have around the club as a desperation back up, in that I mean he should be 3rd choice in any of the back 4 positions.

He doesn’t know how to do a a ‘professional’ foul. They were breaking at times tonight and he could have stopped their momentum with a nightly foul, but he seems to be too nice.

He doesn’t know how to do a lot of things.

His decision making is poor, but even with the simplest of things he’s astonishingly dozy at times. He often just looks at the ball when he should be running towards it. At one point today he completely stopped to put his arm up and appeal for something when the ball was 5 yards away. Just soft.

The lad does a decent job, however it's clear he's not up to standard. With a proper left back I think we'd have won that tonight.
So many times recently we've struggled because of the lack of balance with gylfi having to focus on helping him out. Every team targets cuco

The lad does a decent job, however it's clear he's not up to standard. With a proper left back I think we'd have won that tonight.
So many times recently we've struggled because of the lack of balance with gylfi having to focus on helping him out. Every team targets cuco

A decent job? He is an absolute shambles and it disables the team so much every time we go on the pitch. Him and Kenny give us absolute sod all in terms of outlets and that has a profound effect on how we approach every game.

The pen comes from his pathetic throw in. You said pre match we'd choke even if we faced their under 9's. ya tool
Yup, good point Dom...I'll except that. No need for the jibe tho ...ta.
We actually played rather better than I thought this team could. We didnt sit back , Sigs goal was fabulous...I genuinely thought we gave them an actual game of football for once.

He doesn’t know how to do a lot of things.

His decision making is poor, but even with the simplest of things he’s astonishingly dozy at times. He often just looks at the ball when he should be running towards it. At one point today he completely stopped to put his arm up and appeal for something when the ball was 5 yards away. Just soft.
This is spot on. So frustrating how he doesn’t react to danger. So many times Liverpool players nipped in and took ball, that should have been his. While he just stands there staring at the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back