Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the worst bit of defending I have ever seen for that 1st goal. He thought it was FIFA where you try to psyche out the other guy by watching the pass instead of the player. Little does he know, it's much harder to cheese this crap in real life.

I felt massive pity for the lad today. Again it’s a huge organizational failure to be putting the lad in this position game after game. I genuinely believe he’d win a lawsuit against Everton FC for their criminal negligence resulting in his personal defamation and coresponding future lost wages.

I felt massive pity for the lad today. Again it’s a huge organizational failure to be putting the lad in this position game after game. I genuinely believe he’d win a lawsuit against Everton FC for their criminal negligence resulting in his personal defamation and coresponding future lost wages.

Why do we need to feel sorry for a fraudulent footballer earning 5 figure every week just by being a complete clown? I feel sorry for Everton and Siggy, not this absolute nonsensical clown.

The arsehole is on at least 30 grand a week and you feel pity on him he should be given his wages to all the evertonians who went to London and won't get back till gone midnight and have spent hard earned wages watching that clown embarrass us again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back