Transfer Rumour Danny Ings

Status
Not open for further replies.
When both fully fit & firing, DCL couldn’t lace his boots.

A fit Ings is exactly what we’ve needed for a long time. Clearly, his fitness can’t be relied on.

If only we had a DoF with a scouting system in place who could unearth talent. No, our “network” only seems to find players who’ve scored or had a good game against us (sometimes their only good goal/game) & involves us giving a pile of money to our EPL rivals for them to go invest in younger & better.

I don't doubt that but this is how Everton works. There will be a load of transfer rumours and stadium updates while the club is in crisis and gets battered live on ITV

Remember the month of leaking Benitez 'could be' next Everton manager, soaking up the anger so when he did eventually sign everyone was resigned to the fact?

That's what our board do. Snakes. Self-serving snakes.

I'd like Ings but don't know if he's injury prone just that he tends to score goals usually against us. I don't think he's the answer. He can help. We need about 4 strikers DCL and ?

He’ll probably fall to bits here……….then again,desperate times,desperate measures and all that,all I know is if our one half chance a game pops up,I’d back him to notch more than Calvert Lewin/Maupay.

“Villa reject Everton loan bid for Danny Ings,” is not a leak that would appease a single Evertonian.

It’s not like any of us heard that and thought “cool, cool.”

It’s the same tin foil paranoia that insists stadium updates only follow defeats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back