Danny Murphy - Brainless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy on Allardyce saying he left Gylfi and Rooney out of the Arsenal game due to fatigue:

“I don’t get the fatigue thing. It’s not like they’re in the Champions League or anything.”

Haven’t we played more games than any other team this season?

He also had a laugh at Oumar and had a dig about us overpaying for Sigurdsson while attempting to praise his performance.

Utter kopite tit.

Still surprised he’s still in favour at his ‘benefits dig’ at the Everton fan in the derby. One of many ex pundits, I just don’t bother listening to. Only found out about his derby remark on here.

He was in his element, accompanied by the biggest Everton hating 'non kopite' Dion Dublin.
Abousute rubbish
Dions lad played for the same football team as my son
Has total respect for Everton and told me stories about marking Duncan at corners

Nearly signed for us and wanted to before Howard resigned
Decent guy also as it was never a problem signing autographs for all the kids that would ask even from the opposition kids

Murphy on Allardyce saying he left Gylfi and Rooney out of the Arsenal game due to fatigue:

“I don’t get the fatigue thing. It’s not like they’re in the Champions League or anything.”

Haven’t we played more games than any other team this season?

Was struggling to hear over two noisy kids but did he not also basically say we got lucky with all our goals?

Horrible red git.

And not even a passing mention of Jon Moss giving another Merseyside penalty. Funny that.

Abousute rubbish
Has total respect for Everton and told me stories about marking Duncan at corners

Decent guy also as it was never a problem signing autographs for all the kids that would ask even from the opposition kids
I take all my evidence from the last couple of minutes after Coventry had equalised in the Farelly game in 97, when he was waving like a maniac for his team mates to lump the ball forward so he could get the goal to send us down. All other evidence is inadmissible, otherwise my conspiracy theory is in tatters.

I take all my evidence from the last couple of minutes after Coventry had equalised in the Farelly game in 97, when he was waving like a maniac for his team mates to lump the ball forward so he could get the goal to send us down. All other evidence is inadmissible, otherwise my conspiracy theory is in tatters.
Fair enough
You can only say what you see and everybody is entitled to an opinion

I must admit if an Everton player has just equalised I’d also want them to be eager to get the winner.
They are professional footballers after all

Abousute rubbish

Dion ' longest in the shower '.

Sir Alex said that.

He must be a proper big lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back