Danny Murphy - Brainless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what actually triggers an investigation with this. 3 clear examples of times when a decision by the panel should have been made since Niasse, yet none seemed to have even been called in.

Whether we agree with Niasse's two game ban for simulation or not the least I would expect is some kind of consistency/intelligence from the 'expert pundits'. However, DM felt that the ban was appropriate as Niasse 'exaggerated the contact to earn a penalty'. However, on last night's MOTD he felt that the challenge on Deli Ali merited a penalty because 'there was contact, even if he (Ali) made the most of it'. I don't even think that it's a Tottenham bias, I just think that he's genuinely stupid. The problem is that the powers that be seem to be influenced by his opinion (and that of Shearer and co).
Sorry to bang on about an old subject but the hypocrisy and double standards really p****s me off!

Why is there a question mark in the thread title mate ?
Surely it's a statement rather than a question :)

This fool made a remark about Lineker chasing the money in Spain
Same danny that left Charlton for Spurs for money
If I recall he was hated by addicks for that move

lets be honest here there is no way a player as bad as Murphy can chide Lineker for what he did in the game the careers of both are not fit to compare, this odious little kopite needs a reality check.

He’s an idiot. Biased, a bigot, dismissive of Everton, aloof, has a limited depth of knowledge of football outside his opinions of the first team of Liverpool that appears on TV, shunned by his former teammates due to his arrogance.

Is is so insecure he follows this thread. Danny? Over to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back