Danny Murphy - Brainless?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Murphy can be contradictory and biased but if you filter that out I think he does provide useful insight at times.
Motd2 had a go at Klopp for demonstrating with the ref at the end of the Derby game - talksport next day completely U turned saying he had ever right to demonstrate?
Obviously had a call not to slate Klopp on national tv like that - two faced git

An aside, but relates to the moronic Murphy.

Recently bored, I decided to pen an email to the BBC with a request that Murphy’s television appearances be accompanied by subtitles, as I regularly encountered extreme difficulties understanding his ‘broad Midlands accent’.

I await a reply.

That assumes refs will introduce consistency themselves, which is very unlikely. Might improve rather than solve.

At least we will get a definite answer at the time.

This retrospective ban doesn't help the team who gets punished by conceeding a pen due to a dive.

At least we will have an answer.

Fine. Except others are getting away with the same & worse. No consistency & blatant contradiction from individuals trusted to deal with the matter.

Hence

the

OP’s

perfectly

reasonable

point.

Ali is the only case since Niasse where anyone can legit moan. People don't seem to understand the rules.

You don't get investigated if you dive and nothing comes from it. You only get investigated if you benefit from the dive via a goal or sending off.

Ali is the first case since Niasse where the rules dictate he should be under investigation

Ali is the only case since Niasse where anyone can legit moan. People don't seem to understand the rules.

You don't get investigated if you dive and nothing comes from it. You only get investigated if you benefit from the dive via a goal or sending off.

Ali is the first case since Niasse where the rules dictate he should be under investigation

What about Lanzini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back